I am Irene Massenzio and I'm 17 years old. I've got a lot of hobbies, i've been practicing dance since I was seven years old and it is my biggest passion. I also love to play the drums and in general I like doing all the things that have whether to do with the world of the show, which is singing,dancing and acting. I describe myself as a joky, brave and determined person. I'm self-confident and a bit egocentric, but I'm a deeply sensitive person although it may not seem that I am.
Currently I'm attending linguistc high school and I'm proud of having chosen this school address because I love foreign languages and I think that as a university I'm going to choose the languages department. I'd also like to find a job in the world of music and expand my knowledge.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog