I'd like to talk about the opportunity I had to take part on the Erasmus+ Project. Last year I went to Manresa in Spain with my teachers and five classmates. There I had a lot of fun and I could get to know a lot of peolpe coming from all around the world. I improved my English and in particular Spanish with my host family. I'll remember this wonderful experience forever and we have to thank our teacher who gave us this big opportunity for our personal growht.
This year the Erasmus guys came here in Rome. I think for me Erasmus was more useful here in Italy because I had to take my own responsabilities and my guest's too and I can say that in a week I grew up linguistically a lot. It was very sad when we had to say goodbye to each other and I would do this experience a hundred more times!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog